Monday, May 31, 2010

From Where I Sit...

From where I sit right now, this is what I see.

I can hear the sound of Barron giving his mama a hard time as she tries to bathe him...another day of missed naps...and Cy and Colby wrestling in the floor behind me...

I can smell Tiff and Mom's spaghetti dinner- which is bound to be delicious- cooking up to feed this brood of 17!!!

I am enjoying the taste of a sweet red wine that is usually enjoyed around this family on vacation...

And I can feel my rosy cheeks after another sun-filled (and fun filled!) day by the pool...and I feel my heart full of gratitude--as big as the mountains before me----to my God, for blessing me with this amazing family.

These are some of the things that I look forward to all year long.

This is our family vacation. Probably the last for the entire group for a while since Joe and Court and their kiddos will be leaving us for a little while soon...so we are making extra special efforts this year to soak up every single moment together.

More memories to come...and post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment