Friday, March 4, 2011

Matilda Jane

Hey friends!!!

I am SOOOOO excited about a very fun clothing show I am hosting tomorrow at my Mom's house...Matilda Jane clothing, if you've never heard of it, has the CUTEST clothes for both little girls AND big girls! I am inviting ALL OF YOU who are close enough to come- AND BRING FRIENDS- to come out and enjoy an afternoon of all things "girly"...food, chatting...and shopping! The "trunk" will be opened from 2-4, so drop by anytime! Let me know if you think you're coming so we don't close it before you get your chance to look! :)

Seriously, bring you mom, sister, or friends...and just come! I went to a show a few weeks ago and it was GREAT!

Check out the website HERE.

Hope to see you there!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hate I was out of town for this! I've never been to a show...and probably don't need to either as far as Josh is concerned!

    ReplyDelete