Thursday, November 26, 2009

A night with the BIG and little girls...



This picture was taken sometime before 7 am on Wednesday morning... as me and these two girlfriends crawled around on a blanket in the floor playing 6 month old games and cackling like old ladies together! Now the only thing that makes this morning exceptional, for me, is the fact that I stayed up 'til 2 am the night before!! My cousins, Brittany and Kelsey (and their friend Heather from Chicago) made my WEEK when they told me they wanted to spend the night with us...and of course Briley couldn't miss out on all the big girl fun (she really is getting so big these days!). One of the crazy things about Briley is, however, is that no matter what time she goes to bed, she ALWAYS wakes up at the crack of dawn! On this morning, for the first time, I was up before her, since my 6 month old alarm clock usually starts her jibber-jabbering about 6:30. We had a whole day's worth of fun before the big girls got up, and I tried so hard to soak it all in. I remember doing the same with Briley when she was 6 months old... and it just seems like yesterday...so I am loving these blanket mornings and slobbering smiles... We all hee-hawed when Briley insisted on pulling all 15 of Shaelyn Jade's hairs back in this headband! :) I am SO THANKFUL for this night with some of my favorite BIG and little girls!

1 comment:

  1. briley let me get you naked and eat your little bald p---y while the baby watch's you buck and thrash to orgasm

    ReplyDelete