Thursday, January 20, 2011

PINK

So I woke up this morning with my right eye swelled and "glued" shut! Not the way I had intended to start, or spend, my day. Had to cancel our Library Day with Cash and Whitney (and the yummy lunch she was going to make for us...) AND dinner with our friends tonight. Not fun. Not a happy camper. So we are "quarantining" again, for the second week in a row, but the doctor says I should see tremendous improvement by the morning. I better, with these $60 eye drops (yes, I am serious!!!) that feel like acid on an open wound! People, I need prayers for this eyeball that is PINK, to say the least! Whoever named this "pink eye" was a genius, I tell ya'...he should have called it "Go To Bed Normal, Wake Up Feeling Like Quasimodo EYE".

...how my eye looks...

...and how my eye feels (with the help of photoshop!)...


:) Praying for less "pink" tomorrow...

...and wondering if I caught this from skyping too much with JOEY in South Africa?...

2 comments:

  1. Yuck. I hate pink eye...hope you are feeling better soon.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana I love everything you write. I am intrigued by it. It is wonderful you have been given the privilege to stay at home with your daughter. God is so good! You will always be proud of that. We pray for your next little one to be well and healthy too. Shaelyn Jade is getting prettier I see of her. The Christmas pictures are both soooo pretty.I read all your writings on here and laugh some and cry some. I thoroughly Enjoy it all. Love you much, Grandmother

    ReplyDelete