Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas on ICE!

Well it's been almost a MONTH since I last blogged...and all I can say is I have been having way too much fun to sit down and blog! :) ...and my computer is still crashed, which makes blogging hard, too. :) This Christmas was my most favorite yet, for sure. Filled with enough happy memories to last a lifetime...so much joy in watching my own child take in the wonders of this season for the first time, really. She understood so much more.

One of our very favorite Christmas memories from this year was our special night with Sonya, Dra, and Liv...each of our very best friends...
This year, instead of giving scarves and hats and trinkets, we gave our TIME to each other...and oh the BEST gift it was ...much needed, fun, Christmas memories for us all!!
Me and my girl after we finally got our snow gear on! She wasn't sure about our adventure at this point...

...Oh but by this point she was really feeling it! Not sure you can see how much fun this girl had on the slide, but she squealed with joy all the way down...at least I managed to capture the twinkle in her eyes!
This place was F-R-E-E-Z-I-N-G (duh, right?) C-O-L-D... almost painful :)...but fun was still had by this crazy bunch of jailbirds!

And to make an almost perfect evening perfect, we topped it all off with a fabulous dinner at The Cheesecake Factory... including the ONLY CHOICE on the menu (according to me and Rich), Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake!

No comments:

Post a Comment