Monday, April 19, 2010

19

We were so honored that my littlest youngest brother, Taylor, wanted to share his big day with us yesterday...and we wouldn't have missed it for the world. We joined he and his sweet girlfriend, Lanie...

... and my Dad for dinner last night at Wild Ginger (and ice cream afterward of course!)And only at Wild Ginger does your "...and could I get a small plate of fruit for my child?" request look like this...

...fabulous! :)

And to honor Taylor (who will always be "Tay Tay" to me), 19 things I love about him!
1. He is not judgmental.
2. He is a loyal friend.
3. He has his own style...and isn't afraid to be different.
4. He is comfortable in his own skin.
5. He loves Dave Matthews!
6. He is a great athlete, but a better musician.
7. He is super smart!
8. He loves spending time with his family.
9. He has a great sense of humor.
10.He is a deep thinker.
11.He loves Harry Potter.
12.His favorite restaurant is Royal Thai.
13.What you see is what you get with Tay.
14.He loves kids.
15.He reads a lot.
16.For Spring Break, he hiked the Appalachian Trail...how cool is that???
17.He loves his only sister...and is so sweet to me.
18.I love how close he and Rich have always been.
19.And I LOVE that I have a baby, now, that will love him, too!

Happy Birthday, Tay Tay--- I am SO proud of the man you have become. You ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment