Monday, April 19, 2010

Our favorite visitors...

We are still trying not to be too sad that our favorite out-of-towners are gone again...Rich's parents and his sister, Hosanna, and niece, Emily, came from San Francisco and spent a few days with us...and it was so fun! We always cherish our time with them, since we don't get too much...and I know Shaelyn Jade got to know them a little better this time!

She thinks her Grampy is funny...and we think she has his love of animals already!

Hosanna and Em were so good with Jade and she LOVED being with them. She kept her eye on everything they were doing all the time!

I had to include this picture of my mother-in-law because it really is a perfect picture of her. She loves to relax on vacation and just enjoy each other's company...and we always do! She reminds me of my Grandma Barb (who was a true angel!)because she has the sweetest nature about her and always puts me at ease. I love every minute of my visits with her...and miss you already, Mum! :) Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment