Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Passenger Once Again

This little lady and I celebrated her 11 month birthday last week...and she
L-O-V-E-D her gift, graciously donated to us by my sweet friend, Beth...A FORWARD FACING CARSEAT!!! It had gotten to where car rides simply were not fun, actually dreaded, because this 24 pound little lady (who is, might I add, in the 97th percentile for height!!!) was not enjoying being cramped up and facing backwards ANY LONGER! This is what she looks like now- always smiling in her seat---and looking around like every new thing we pass is a special surprise just for her!!!!

Only one more month (actually less now!) 'til my baby girl turns 1. I cannot believe it. I can't even express in words how wonderful these last 11 months have been. Never in all my life have I experienced more JOY. I love you Jadybug!

3 comments:

  1. awwwww!!! tear jerker. i love you and lady jady! she is lucky to have such a great momma. i can't tell you that enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet Baby Girl looking so grown-up in her new car seat. We watched your race on TV but of course never found you but kepted hoping.Glad you finished w/such a pretty and big smile.GREAT JOB!!!! Love Nana Greta

    ReplyDelete