Thursday, February 18, 2010

279 and counting...

I remember when Shaelyn Jade came home from the hospital, I sat and thought about where I would be at in my life when she was 3 months...6 months...9 months. It really seemed like I would never get there here. Those first few days creeped by, not in a bad way...really in the most amazing way, but they were slow, and I was able to soak it in...and I just couldn't imagine her being NINE months old.


Well folks, she is. Here she is, today, in all her 9 month glory...and as I sit here tonight and listen to her soft breathing through our baby monitor, I am so thankful for every day of these nine months. All 279 of them! They have been the most joyous days of my life. I love her deeper than I ever knew possible, in ways I cannot describe with words...and I can't wait 'til she wakes me in the morning to DAY 280 in the life of sweet Shaelyn Jade!!! Time does fly when you're having as much fun as we are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment